What we believe
At Veseris, success means putting in the work, every day, to earn business. These are the principles that keep us on task.
Veseris delivers positive impact. We build trusted relationships connecting professionals to the products, expertise, and digital tools to exceed their expectations.
To become the strongest advocate of our customers, employees, and suppliers for our mutual continued success.
By putting people first…
- Operate with honesty and transparency, following through on every promise.
- Value each customer, employee, and supplier, and the collaboration that connects us.
…we guide customers forward…
- Go farther and work harder to help customers overcome challenges.
- Show pride in our work through every solution, service, and interaction.
…empowering mutual success.
- Be the impact by thinking creatively to provide unique solutions.
- Always aim to win — getting results for Veseris and all our partners.
The Veseris Edge
Expand each to learn more
- The widest selection of professional products in multiple service areas
- North America’s most robust specialty product distribution infrastructure
- Reliable purchasing online, over the phone, or in-person via ProCenters
- ProTraining’s leading in-person and online courses for techs and managers
- Supplier-provided courses, product documentation, and webinars
- Unique insight into trends and expert analysis via the PestWeb Podcast
- PestWeb is a portal to everything from Veseris, offers powerful access to information and manager oversight
- Inventory Manager gives customers the data and control they need to control purchasing and streamline operations
- All the capabilities and support tied to ProTraining, the Online Store, and our evolving range of digital tools
- Our powerful presence allows us to apply global insights on a local level via community experts and ProCenters
- An agile, independent company — our only motive is the mutual success of customers and suppliers — not conglomeration
- Veseris is an involved member in regional professional associations and events, working to advocate for the industries we serve
- Our longest-tenured CSRs and sales representatives care about and understand our customers’ businesses, working to guide them
- We bring strategic advice driven by regional and national-scale insight to inform customers about business opportunities to fuel success
- Technical know-how from board-certified entomologists, agronomists, public health experts, and pest control industry veterans
What Veseris means
Veseris means impact — but that’s not all our new name represents.
The ‘V’ pays homage to our start as Van Waters & Rogers in 1924. The ‘ES’ shows we’re more focused than ever on environmental science — especially structural pest control.
And if you’re wondering, Veseris is pronounced just as it looks: vuh-SAIR-iss. 🔊
Our logo includes a ‘V’ symbol that stands for Veseris, as well as what we believe in as a company. The "V" combines our beliefs into a unifying, recognizable monogram that feels modern, innovative, and forward-thinking.