EZ Secured Rodent Bait Station - Black
- The external concrete block creates friction to keep station in place, raises it above ground level to prevent flooding.
- Designed for longevity and reliability.
- Durable hinge design and spring-loaded locking mechanisms for extended servicing reliability.
- Raised lip around the front of the station deters unwanted entry.
- No unnecessary voids prevent harborage for insects and unwanted water from pooling, which could lead to mold.
- Drain holes throughout lid and base keep water draining out of station and away from bait.
- Internal half-moon shaped walls give high-level durability to the station and keep water out.
- Versatile baiting options.
- Comes standard with removable EZ Service Tray to make servicing quick and easy.
- Accommodates soft or block baits.
- Allows for four block or eight soft bait placements, with three puncture points to make it harder for rodent to remove bait.
- Can be used with VM Liquid Feeder for liquid baits.
- Available in three colors—black, green, or white—to blend in anywhere.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point which allows for easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions. Station has built-in slot to hold punch cards.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 5” x 4.75” x 8.75”
- Weight: 12 lbs.
The EZ Secured® rodent bait station is built to adapt to its environment and withstand whatever nature throws its way. Constructed with VM Products’ patented process using lag screws and flexible fastening cones, the station and block lock together for simple shipment and movement. Drains placed throughout the station keep bait dry. Use EZ Secured® for an unmatched level of durability and maximized performance.
Product Label and Safety Data Sheet
|VM PRODUCTS INC
|Case of 2 stations