EZ Snap Seeker Rat Snap Trap Station
- Commitment walls force rodent to lift its head and interact with trigger zone.
- Equipped with indicator tie secured to over-the-top kill bars. Dual-colored indicator ties allow user to easily set the traps when the lid is closed and clearly show when traps have been tripped. Indicator tie is yellow when set and black when tripped.
- Innovative locking system secures snap trap into place, keeping the force of deployment on the trap and preventing any movement or displacement.
- Snap trap is locked in to allow rodent to explore and search for bait without displacing trap or dragging it away.
- Tiered wall design and V-shaped ribs for improved structural durability.
- Baffling system allows the rodent to see through the station, providing a sense of safety.
- Flexible attachment solutions allow precise placement along rodent runways. Install on fence lines with U-bolts, or utilize slot system on bottom to zip tie station on horizontal or vertical attachments, including pipes and trees.
- Durable, 100% American-made plastic.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Private label available.
- Dimensions: 25” x 7.25” x 4.75”
- Weight: 1.231 lbs.
Snap Trap Station Driven by the Science of Rodent Behavior. The EZ Snap Seeker is an integrated snap trap solution. Scientifically designed arched and cored-out entry point allows for large rodents and faster entry. The innovative design and indicator alert system allow efficient setting, trapping, and cleaning. Easily secure station along rodent runways with zip ties. Innovative locking system will prevent trap from moving due to activation or rodent force and visual indicator alert system clearly shows when trap is set and triggered.
Product Label and Safety Data Sheet
|VM PRODUCTS INC
|Norway Rat, Roof Rat
|Attics, Basements, Crawlspaces, Exterior Areas Around Structures, Exterior Landscaped Settings, Exterior Non-landscaped settings, Food Manufacturing & Processing Plants, Greenhouses and Indoor Nurseries, Multiple Family Dwellings