EZ Klean Rodent Bait Station
- Designed for longevity and reliability.
- Durable hinge design and spring-loaded locking mechanisms for extended servicing reliability.
- Raised lip around the front of the station deters unwanted entry.
- No unnecessary voids prevent harborage for insects & unwanted water from pooling, which could lead to mold.
- Drain holes throughout lid and base keep water draining out of station and away from bait.
- Internal half-moon shaped walls give high-level durability to the station and keep water out.
- Versatile baiting options.
- Comes standard with removable EZ Service Tray to make servicing quick and easy.
- Accommodates soft or block baits.
- Allows for four block or eight soft bait placements, with three puncture points to make it harder for rodent to remove bait.
- Can be used with VM Liquid Feeder for liquid baits.
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal positioning and can be secured to the ground or structures using the VM Surface Anchor (SA1) or VM Ground Anchor (GA1) or zip-ties.
- Available in three colors—black, green, or white—to blend in anywhere.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions. Station has built-in slot to hold punch cards.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Private label available.
Designed to fit securely into tight spaces, the EZ Klean rodent bait station provides reliable rodent management to residential, commercial, and warehouse spaces. Its unique system guides rodents to the bait area of the station, providing a protected place for them to feed. Mount up to four block baits or eight soft baits with new standard EZ Service tray fitted with four vertical bait rods.
Product Label and Safety Data Sheet
|VM PRODUCTS INC
|American Cockroach, Cockroaches, House Mouse, Muskrats, Norway Rat, Rats & Mice, Roof Rat, Voles, White-footed/Deer Mice, Woodrats (Packrats)
|Each (for a case order 6)
|Aircraft, Airports, Airports and Train Stations, Amusement Parks, Animal Feed Production or Storage, Animal Holding Structures, Animal Hospitals, Attics, Aviaries, Bakeries, Banks of Watercourses and Bodies of Water